for student travel
Workshop on the
of Dusty Plasmas
to Abstract Submission Form
your abstracts electronically,
using the following three steps:
- Prepare your abstract in one of the formats listed in the instructions.
- Read the following instructions
and then click the link at the bottom to lead you to a form all authors must complete.
- The form is hosted by a company called Scansoft/eOmniForm.
- In this form, you will tell us your name,
your preference for poster vs. oral, etc.
- There will also be a field for you to type your comments:
- If your group is requesting
more than one oral presentation, this is where you should present your prioritized
list, indicating which talk you most want to be oral, etc.
- If you are submitting a corrected version of an abstract you already submitted
earlier, you may explain this to us in the comment field.
- For the text of your abstract, you will be presented a choice:
- you may choose whether you wish to email your file to us,
- or you may choose to paste plain text into this form.
- After you click the "Submit" button, you will view another page hosted by Scansoft that confirms your
submission was received, and it will give you a confirmation number. Please make a note of your confirmation number.
(The confirmation page also shows an advertisement for Scansoft, which you may ignore ... to get back here, click the "Back" button on your browser
- Troubleshooting: If you have problems using the form hosted by Scansoft/eOmniForm, try using a different browser.
(We tested the form successfully using several versions of Netscape and Explorer on Windows98 and
WindowsNT4, but it's possible it won't work on a browser we didn't test.)
- To go the form, click here.
If you chose to
paste plain text for your abstract in the Second step, you are now finished.
- Otherwise, you
will need to email your abstract as an attachment (.pdf, .rtf, or .doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your confirmation number in the body of the email.